See below a listing of ALL the pages with resources posted on this "Distance Learning Hub":
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Distance Learning
- Blind and Visually Impaired
- DeafBlind - external site
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Accommodations/Accessing Online Learning
- ASL Interpreters/Cued Speech Transliterators
- ASL Resources/Materials
- EHDI/Early Childhood
- Related Service Providers
- Self-Advocacy, Compensatory Skills
- Social-Emotional Learning, Supports
- Teacher Resources/Providing Services through Distance Learning
- Transition to Post-Secondary
- Websites/Social Media sites, Distance Learning for DHH
- Developmental Adapted Physical Education - external site
- EHDI-Early Childhood DHH
- Physically Impaired - coming soon!
- Traumatic Brain Injury - coming soon!
- Statewide Mailing Lists
- COVID-19: State/Federal Agency Websites Resources
- Metro ECSU Event Registration
General Hub Contact
Shuyin Maciel, Information Architect
MN Low Incidence Projects/Metro ECSU firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question related to a specific project, please connect with the "Contact Information" person indicated at the bottom of each page.
The contents of this website do not necessarily represent the policy of the federal Department of Education or the state Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal or state government. Funding for this event is made possible with a grant from the MN Department of Education. The source of the funds is federal award Special Education – Grants to States, CFDA 84.027A.
Ingrid Aasan, Director of Special Education